Thursday, March 3, 2011

eczema triggers!

salam..


hehe.. lama rasanye tak pot pet pot pet.. hari ni hold kejap itu nasi lemak.. jap gi aku makan.. but now i'm gonna talk a bit about eczema. What on earth is that? Well.. it is a disease. A skin disease to be exact. Chop! why suddenly I write in English? Why? Do you know why? It's my deary hubby la... he dares me to blog in English. eh hellooo... I can what.. dont play2 ha... quoted from PCK Pvt Ltd the best in Singapore and JB.. some says Batam also. wakakaka.. hillarious Gurmit.

Ok2.. back to the topic. Eczema.. never that I realize that I am an eczema sufferer. hehe.. sufferer.. sounds scary mehh... no la.. its not that bad actually. as long as I can avoid all the trigger factor.. than I'll be okay... The last time my eczema strikes was on my wedding day. wakakaka.. imagine a bride with eczema.. at that time, I was so busy preparing for my wedding, got not enough rest, stress, and few months before that I think I was helping in my cousin's wedding... never had enough sleep and also got no time to pamper myself properly. mandi2 kambing aje.. wakaka.. so that triggers my eczema la.. but at that time.. I never knew it was eczema. All I know is I have a sensitive skin. Eczema never crossed my mind back then.

Now.. alhamdulillah... my eczema is not severe anymore. I can eat seafood.. everything la without a problem. BUT! hmm.. my kids. they're now diagnosed by the doctor... they got eczema. huhuhuh.. so sad.. A'an starts his first symptom when he was about 7 months old. I remember back then, whenever we went for shopping at Tesco, I'll bring along a bottle of lotion inside my handbag, together with his diapers n milk. The aircon was too cold for him and it dries out his skin.. his skin around the neck will start to dry and become scaly. so sad.

Now he is 5 years old. and his eczema is on and off. Steroid cream has been a very good 'doctor' to him. I know steroid is not good for a long term use.. but I have no choice. Been prescribed hydrocortisone cream, Betamethasone Dipropionate (BDP) ointment, Aquous oitment.. Cetaphil cleanser, Sebamed, Eucerin, Calamine lotion.. all those for external usage... and different brand of anti histamine, anti inflamation syrup. Thank God Abg long is such a good boy.. he's easy with any kind of ubat. And even now, I've started to make him take Black Seed Oil (soft gel) on a daily basis. He failed to down the softgel in his first attempt. Maybe dont know how to make sure 'that thing' pass into his throat. hehe.. I just tell him to relax n drink more and relax. Walla! he made it. Now everyday he will take 1 softgel after dinner.

Handling eczema, made me aware of my kids health. I keep track of whatever cream prescribed by the doctor... search natural remedies for eczema.. but haven't found the best yet. But I'll keep searching. InsyaAllah...

Tried Olive oil to moisturize his skin... so far that is the best.. and the best part is.. it is also a Sunnah. Bought 100% olive oil brand Safi at Tesco.. cost about RM10 per bottle. And it will last less than a week. haha...

Changed his formula milk... Abg Long is an Enfa baby. hehe.. from Enfalac A+ to Enfapro to Enfagrow and now Enfakid. But now I've switched his milk to Isomil. huhhu... I really dont know what is he allergic to. Avoid seafoods, peanuts, and now dairy products. huhuh.. takkan nk jadi vegetarian kot?? Been planning to do a blood test for him.. searched around.. but up until now.. not done yet. huhu.. uaaa..

alamak.. my ideas are all gone.. got interrupted just now. So I'll continue soon la eh.. got to go... if any of you have something to share with me about this eczema problem.. feel free to contact me kay!

No comments:

Post a Comment