Wednesday, May 11, 2011

happy mother's day..



salam..

Happy belated mother's day to all wonderful mothers out there... It's not easy being a mother.. but it is a huge blessing having our own kids, pampering them, kissing them, never thought that looking at their asleep faces is just ahhh.. wordless!

If there is no big car to be proud of, reputable job to brag about, I'm just content enough having a wonderful family by my side. Two adorable kids and a wonderful husband. U complete me! Despite so many challenges come n go these few months.. we manage to pull through. Alhamdulillah....

This is from Taska Fantasia Alam... look at that blue palmprint.. it is Abg Long. hehe.. sweet kan?


And I made this cake for me n my mom...



a carrot cake... and its superlicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment